Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peregrin Took

Dearest Perrigrin,

It has been a mere couple of hours since I last was graced with your presence, and already I feel the loss. You were a huge piece of my experience down here in Chile, and now I am realligning myself with myself to see where to go next. I hope you travel well on your future journeys, and I look forward to the day we meet again. Thank you for being the best comrade out there, and may your Poncho carry you to the ends of the earth, and warm you where you lay.

These past few days with you have been some of the best. You´ve got a spirit made of gold and a heart of fire. I will miss the sweet canter of your voice bouncing off of every mountain top. You are wonderful. Drink coffee for me back in the real world. This post is for you.

Salud,
Merry







This was my treat today in honor of you

No comments:

Post a Comment